Hello and welcome to my photographs of Newcastle Upon Tyne, England and surrounding areas. I am constantly updating older pages with new photos and adding new pages to this site.
The full list of parts of Newcastle that I've photographed can be seen in the rather unwieldy sidebar over there on the left. You can also browse this site two other ways. The first way is by labels (see sidebar,again) which means if you click on the label "Byker" you will see all photographs from that area. The second way is by area. Each of the following 6 areas Newcastle, Northumberland, North Tyneside, Gateshead, Durham and South Tyneside have their own link list and interactive map.
You can also sign my guest map, play the Whereabouts in Newcastle Quiz, join me on my Walking the River Tyne Westwards Project, see some Old Photos of Newcastle and Reader Submitted Old Photos of Newcastle.
Leave a comment or email me (email link in the sidebar) if there is a part of Newcastle you would like to see featured here in the future.
Recent New Pages
- 26th August 2014 - North Shields - Small Beach
- 16th August 2014 - North Shields - Chirton Dene
- 30th July 2014 - New Whereabouts in Newcastle Quiz.
- 15th July 2014 - HMS Tyne - Whitehill Point, North Shields
- 2nd July 2014 - Quayside - Sovereign Yacht - July 2014
- 28th June 2014 - Newcastle Quayside - Dutch Yacht Visit
- 26th June 2014 - Town Moor - The Hoppings 2014. See also Old Photos of The Hoppings.
- 24th June 2014 - Byker - Harbottle Park
- 20th May 2014 - Quayside Seaside - Summer 2014
- 18th May 2014 - Wallsend Parks - The Arboretum
- 1st May 2014 - Wallsend Parks - Richardson Dees Park - 2013/14 Restoration Project
- 14th April 2014 - Reader Alan ogle sent in this great photo of Grainger Street in 1966. See more Reader Submitted Old Photos.
- 25th March 2014 - Construction of the Tyne Pedestrian and Cyclist Tunnels.
- 25th March 2014 - New Whereabouts in Newcastle Quiz. See all older entries here Quiz.
Updated Pages in recent weeks
- 28th August 2014 - The Swing Bridge
- 27th August 2014 - The Tyne Bridge
- 27th August 2014 - Tynemouth - Priors Haven
- 15th August 2014 - Newcastle University
- 15th August 2014 - Ouseburn - The Malings
- 15th August 2014 - Downing Plaza Construction (Former S&N Breweries Site)
- 15th August 2014 - The Guildhall
- 15th August 2014 - The Sage Gateshead
- 15th August 2014 - The Baltic Arts Museum
- 15th August 2014 - Millennium Bridge
- 15th August 2014 - Westgate Road
- 15th August 2014 - Blucher
- 1st August 2014 - Ouseburn - The Malings
- 30th July 2014 - King Edward VII Bridge
- 29th July 2014 - Cullercoats
- 16th July 2014 - Gosforth Central Park
- 16th July 2014 - High Level Bridge
- 16th July 2014 - QE II Bridge (Metro Bridge)
- 6th July 2014 - River Tyne and The Quayside Panoramic Photographs
- 18th June 2014 - The International Centre for Life
- 17th June 2014 - Castle Keep - Black Gate
- 9th June 2014 - Tynemouth Seafront. New photos of the beaches and outdoor pool and a video of The Miss Tyne Tees TV beauty competition at the Tynemouth beach swimming pool in 1971. One of the judges was Newcastle United striker Malcolm Macdonald.
Below are a few of the most popular photos on this site. Mouseover to find out what page they are from or click on them to be taken to that page.
All images on here are © newcastlephotos.blogspot.com/ please contact me if you wish to use any of my photographs for any purpose.