Hello and welcome to my photographs of Newcastle Upon Tyne, England and surrounding areas. I am constantly updating older pages with new photos and adding new pages to this site.
The full list of parts of Newcastle that I've photographed can be seen in the rather unwieldy sidebar over there on the left. You can also browse this site two other ways. The first way is by labels (see sidebar,again) which means if you click on the label "Byker" you will see all photographs from that area. The second way is by area. Each of the following 6 areas Newcastle, Northumberland, North Tyneside, Gateshead, Durham and South Tyneside have their own link list and interactive map.
You can also sign my guest map, play the Whereabouts in Newcastle Quiz, join me on my Walking the River Tyne Westwards Project, see some Old Photos of Newcastle and Reader Submitted Old Photos of Newcastle.
Leave a comment or email me (email link in the sidebar) if there is a part of Newcastle you would like to see featured here in the future.
Recent New Pages
- 27th February 2014 - New Whereabouts in Newcastle Quiz. See all older entries here Quiz.
- 27th February 2014 - More old photos from Reader Bob Carrick. Great stuff, thanks Bob.
- 12th February 2014 - Walbottle Dene
- 22nd January 2014 - Newcastle Quayside Photographic Slideshow 2007-2013
- 14th January 2014 - Blaydon Burn
- 2nd January 2014 - Newcastle City Centre on Christmas day
- 3rd December 2013 - New Whereabouts in Newcastle Quiz. See all older entries here Quiz.
- 15th November 2013 - Fenwicks Christmas Window - 2013
- 21st October 2013 - Ouseburn - The Malings
- 16th October 2013 - Apologies for a lack of updates lately as I've badly broken my middle finger on my right hand and I've also had a spell in hospital connected with my long-term health problems. Left-handed one finger typing is very difficult but I'm getting better so new pages should be added soon. Coming up in the near future are pages on Forth Banks, Blaydon Burn, Richardson Dees Park in Wallsend, Tynemouth and the Malings project in Ouseburn amongst others.
- 9th September 2013 - Walker - St Anthonys School
Updated Pages in recent weeks
- 26th February 2014 - Newburn. A few new photos taken down by the Tyne last summer.
- 26th February 2014 - Wylam. A few new photos of Stephensons Cottage.
- 26th February 2014 - St. Mary's Lighthouse. A few more photos from last year I've just found on my hard drive.
- 26th February 2014 - Walker Road Demolition and Construction. A few photos from last year I've just found on my hard drive.
- 26th February 2014 - Walbottle
- 26th February 2014 - River Tyne and The Quayside 3
- 26th February 2014 - Downing Plaza Construction (Former S&N Breweries Site)
- 26th February 2014 - Ouseburn - The Malings
- 15th January 2014 - River Tyne and The Quayside 3. A handful of photos one of which is a large group of cycling Santa's.
- 15th January 2014 - River Tyne and The Quayside Panoramic Photographs
- 15th January 2014 - Reader Submitted Old Photos of Newcastle. Reader Graeme Potts sent in an old photo just a stones throw from where I grew up.
- 7th January 2014 - Benwell - St James' Church
- 7th January 2014 - Toffee Factory (former Maynards toffee factory). New panoramic photo added.
- 27th December 2013 - Fenwicks Christmas Window - 2013. Some new clear and mostly reflection free photos and a video taken on christmas day added.
- 17th December 2013 - Wallsend - Richardson Dees Park
- 14th December 2013 - Hodgkin Park
- 3rd December 2013 - Whitley Bay Seafront. Photos from 2 visits over the summer.
- 3rd December 2013 - River Tyne and The Quayside Sunset
- 3rd December 2013 - River Tyne and The Quayside Panoramic Photographs
Below are a few of the most popular photos on this site. Mouseover to find out what page they are from or click on them to be taken to that page.
All images on here are © newcastlephotos.blogspot.com/ please contact me if you wish to use any of my photographs for any purpose.