Hello and welcome to my photographs of Newcastle Upon Tyne, England and surrounding areas. I am constantly updating older pages with new photos and adding new pages to this site.
The full list of parts of Newcastle that I've photographed can be seen in the rather unwieldy sidebar over there on the left. You can also browse this site two other ways. The first way is by labels (see sidebar,again) which means if you click on the label "Byker" you will see all photographs from that area. The second way is by area. Each of the following 6 areas Newcastle, Northumberland, North Tyneside, Gateshead, Durham and South Tyneside have their own link list and interactive map.
You can also sign my guest map, play the Whereabouts in Newcastle Quiz, enjoy one of 8 guided walks in my Walking the River Tyne Westwards Project, see some Old Photos of Newcastle and Reader Submitted Old Photos of Newcastle.
Leave a comment or email me (email link in the sidebar) if there is a part of Newcastle you would like to see featured here in the future.
Recent New Pages
- 26th August 2015 - Quayside 2015
- 23rd August 2015 - Billingham Town v Heaton Stannington - Northern League Div 2 - 22nd Aug 2015
- 21st August 2015 - Amble
- 16th August 2015 - Byker Estate - Page 3
- 16th August 2015 - Cullercoats to Whitley Bay walk
- 16th August 2015 - Heaton Stannington v Norton & Stockton Ancients - FA Cup 1st preliminary round 15th August 2015
- 11th August 2015 - Crook Town v Heaton Stannington - Northern League Div 2 - 8th Aug 2015
- 6th August 2015 - Market Street - Plummer House (Chapmans Furniture Store) Demolition
- 4th August 2015 - Seaham Red Star v Heaton Stannington 1st August 2015
- 27th July 2015 - Dunston
- 19th July 2015 - Big Waters Nature Reserve
- 17th July 2015 - Sandyford - Dinsdale Place - Graffiti - 2015
- 10th July 2015 - Selkirk FC v Heaton Stannington 4th July 2015. Photos from our recent trip to Scotland.
- 20th June 2015 - The Hoppings 2015
- 17th June 2015 - Walker - Woodside Avenue. Soon to be demolished.
- 12th June 2015 - Quayside Seaside 2015
- 10th June 2015 - Wallsend Civic Hall Grounds 2015
- 26th May 2015 - Old Photos of Shields Road, Byker
- 13th May 2015 - Woolsington Hall
- 5th May 2015 - Old Photos of North Shields Fish Quay
Updated Pages in recent weeks
- 26th August 2015 - Lemington
- 26th August 2015 - Ouseburn Street Art and Graffiti
- 26th August 2015 - Ouseburn - The Malings
- 18th August 2015 - Market Street - Plummer House (Chapmans Furniture Store) Demolition
- 18th August 2015 - Ouseburn - The Malings
- 6th August 2015 - The Victoria Tunnel
- 6th August 2015 - Newcastle University
- 6th August 2015 - Dial Cottage (George Stephenson's Cottage)
- 6th August 2015 - Ouseburn - The Malings
- 6th July 2015 - Exhibition Park
- 25th June 2015 - The Hoppings 2015. Now updated with some evening photos.
- 21st June 2015 - Scotswood. Photos added from various dates in the last 2 years.
- 14th June 2015 - Cullercoats. Fixed a few broken links and added a some more panoramic photos.
- 14th June 2015 - Downing Plaza Construction (Former S&N Breweries Site)
- 21st May 2015 - Swan Hunters Shipyards. Fixed some broken links, added new panoramas from demolition and a new video of the last cranes being blown up!
- 19th May 2015 - River Tyne and The Quayside Panoramic Photographs. Fixed some broken links and added lots more.
- 13th May 2015 - Woolsington
- 11th May 2015 - The Greenmarket. More photos added taken just before it closed and was demolished.
Below are a few of the most popular photos on this site. Mouseover to find out what page they are from or click on them to be taken to that page.
All images on here are © newcastlephotos.blogspot.com/ please contact me if you wish to use any of my photographs for any purpose.